In this area, I am going to post items where cases that I have encountered in my day to day clinical practice, have provided me with salient learning points and have caused me to reflect on my own clinical care.
- Well worth a read - good reasoning as to why we are in the present situation re primary care. twitter.com/danielgoyal/st… 3 days ago
- RT @matthewcobb: Are some universities really going back to written memory-based exams? Online open book exams are far better tests of *und… 6 days ago
- Kebab Kid, London: ‘Take-away as a cult’ – restaurant review. A brilliant demolition of a restaurant that panders t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @HannahQuirk1: Whether you agree with Prof Stock or not - once you cede the point that academics can be harassed or fired for unpopular… 1 week ago
- RT @KamranAbbasi: "Failures of ethnic minorities to progress to senior positions might be exhaustively explored, says Partha Kar, but there… 3 weeks ago