In this area, I am going to post items where cases that I have encountered in my day to day clinical practice, have provided me with salient learning points and have caused me to reflect on my own clinical care.
- Brilliant article by an outstanding writer theguardian.com/books/2021/jan… 14 hours ago
- RT @JamesBSumner: Fees are bad. (All three main UK parties helped to make them so) What fees are *not* is payment for the cost of specific… 2 days ago
- ‘Weak and tardy decision-making around restrictions, the prime minister’s strong preference for individual freedom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @justinmadders: Here is a reminder of some of the failings in the past 12 months that have led to so many infections & deaths- 1.The PM… 6 days ago
- ‘The idea that an American president, however detached from reality, could incite a violent rebellion against his o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago