In this area, I am going to post items where cases that I have encountered in my day to day clinical practice, have provided me with salient learning points and have caused me to reflect on my own clinical care.
- Mr Johnson’s leadership has been predictably inept but the UK’s problems long pre-date his premiership. Only by add… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- the pandemic exposed the Prime Minister’s “laziness, lack of focus, inflated triumphalist rhetoric and flippant bonhomie”. @NewStatesman 2 days ago
- RT @bmj_latest: "It is more important than ever that doctors have confidence in the organisations that represent them." @aneezesmail and S… 2 days ago
- RT @davidschneider: This can’t be emphasised enough. £20m to feed starving kids is 0.17% of the £12bn spent on the failed Test & Trace. I… 4 days ago
- RT @ArianaYakas: The women who brought down Greece's Golden Dawn theguardian.com/world/2020/oct… 4 days ago