In this area, I am going to post items where cases that I have encountered in my day to day clinical practice, have provided me with salient learning points and have caused me to reflect on my own clinical care.
- RT @Atul_Gawande: Thanks for posting this Dr Choo. twitter.com/choo_ek/status… 14 hours ago
- RT @thewritertype: If the removal of a racist's statue is a threat to your entire way of life that could be because you're: a) a racist. b)… 1 day ago
- RT @suzanne_moore: You will love this Men on the left are sexist. Labour needs to do more to fix it | Suzanne Moore theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 2 days ago
- RT @MaxCRoser: Increasing productivity changed our lives entirely: We produce in two weeks what our ancestors produced in a year. https://t… 2 days ago
- Black people have had a presence in our history for centuries. Get over it via @guardian theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 2 days ago