In this area, I am going to post items where cases that I have encountered in my day to day clinical practice, have provided me with salient learning points and have caused me to reflect on my own clinical care.
- Some suggest that genes can account for the excess risk of Covid-19 in BAME groups, and I just want to say that’s n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @hassan_akkad: theguardian.com/world/2020/aug… 6 days ago
- It’s a fad. It comes from a basic misunderstanding of what General Practice is. twitter.com/kirstybaldwin3… 1 week ago
- RT @kirstybaldwin3: I didn’t train for 30 years to sit with a head set giving out antidepressants and antibiotics. I didn’t train GPs to do… 1 week ago
- The disaster of the COVID response in India. theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 week ago