In this area, I am going to post items where cases that I have encountered in my day to day clinical practice, have provided me with salient learning points and have caused me to reflect on my own clinical care.
- Great analysis - we need to understand why, how and what we do in the future. Think hard or the same mistakes will… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @PriyamvadaGopal: Thread. I know everyone is devastated. I am not. I was waiting to be surprised but I'm coldly unsurprised. Britain… 8 hours ago
- RT @RussInCheshire: Exit poll 386 Tory 191 Labour Tory majority of 81 So fuck it, I'm gonna risk this rant... it's been brewing for a wh… 21 hours ago
- RT @davidallengreen: The ultimate problem is not that politicians lied It really isn't The ultimate problem is that voters do not mind b… 1 day ago
- RT @sturdyAlex: This has reduced me to a blubbering mess. If we can be this country, why would we not want to be this country? Why can we… 1 day ago