In this area, I am going to post items where cases that I have encountered in my day to day clinical practice, have provided me with salient learning points and have caused me to reflect on my own clinical care.
- Too many see Cummings (and Johnson) as a manipulative demon with supernatural powers.They are not evil geniuses but… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- The brazen willingness to obfuscate and bluff it out; the indifference to ordinary standards of accountability and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- What will be left is a historic economic depression and a public realisation that far more people have died in this… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- UK Government: BAME LEADERSHIP: A DEMAND FOR A COVID-19 RACE EQUALITY STRATEGY - Sign the Petition! chng.it/CZygfkwZ via @UKChange 3 days ago
- Boris is the supreme narcissist – the apogee of entitled arrogance in which other people are there only to serve hi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago