In this area, I am going to post items where cases that I have encountered in my day to day clinical practice, have provided me with salient learning points and have caused me to reflect on my own clinical care.
- RT @matthewcobb: Like the feather and the hammer on the moon, even tho you know what will happen, it is still impressive. Physics is often… 1 day ago
- RT @GaryLineker: Reckon if there was another Brexit referendum, remain would romp home. Awareness of how we were duped & young would vote i… 1 day ago
- Excellent presentation on TEF. Must read for all who work in HE. twitter.com/cdbuni/status/… 1 day ago
- RT @cdbuni: Reflections on damage done by the TEF cdbu.org.uk/tef-and-the-re… 1 day ago
- Brilliant set of videos on brexit. Brexit Shorts: Go Home by Charlene James and starring Dean Fagan – video theguardian.com/stage/ng-inter… 1 day ago