In this area, I am going to post items where cases that I have encountered in my day to day clinical practice, have provided me with salient learning points and have caused me to reflect on my own clinical care.
- RT @doctor_oxford: Truly heartbreaking. The first teenager in America to die of #COVID19 - a 17 year old boy from California - was denied c… 15 hours ago
- RT @MkBlyth: And in a new series I'm starting on why my adopted country is uniquely screwed by this virus, let's start with a healthcare pr… 1 day ago
- RT @DrJeanneM: A sad & historic day for global #COVID19 #epidemiology with cases in #UnitedStates now surpassing all other countries, inclu… 1 day ago
- It was all preventable twitter.com/jmpsimor/statu… 1 day ago
- RT @ronanburtenshaw: Clapping for NHS staff is great. Now let's give them a pay rise, properly funded hospitals – and make sure every cle… 1 day ago